Madness Weltkrieg Madness Weltkrieg

More than descent.

There isn't that much good madness movies on the theme so long and this one is quite good.
On the good side:
-animation is fluid
-quite good "plot" and timing

On the other side:
-some really weird color of blood
-whole animation seems kinda slow for a madness movie
-names like Nikolov and Kolav doesn't exist (i'm russian myself and there isn't any name like that), it rather should be Nikolai and Kolya, though those names are pretty much the same (Kolya is just more friendly way to say it)
-over usage of a word comrade, it would be more correct to use something like brother, friend and etc.

Good luck with thurther works.

CYr3Zz responds:

thanks ;P

Birthday Girl Birthday Girl

Well not definately not that good.

Lets begin:

Animation:
Too slow paced. What is more it is worse it mostly tweened, can't really review on that, cause it isn't really your animation. FBF parts were barely better than just OK. Before trying to use tweens at least how to meke them good. Look at Titanomachina, Intruder or Nightwayfarer's staff.

Art:
Very bad, not awful, but it still sucks pretty much.

Plot:
There wasn't any actual plot.

Message:
Well it has a "message", you can be happy with fact, that someone has actually given a fuck. Definitely not me. To say, i really appreciate movies with a meaning in them... if it is properly done and/or comes with actual storyline and etc.

Overall:
It wasn't even a half-good as it could be. I have chosen a good topic, but didn't managed to "execute" the idea. Keep trying.

PS Learn to take some critique god damn it! Most of your hate replies looks actually same: "you animate sticks, i animate fullbody, means I'm hell loads of better than you" or "try to do some thing like this than critique me". I agree that sticks are pretty much overused, but you kinda forget that everybody(including you) is starting with them(not counting most of the Madness animators). I can understand that you wanna look kindhearted and stuff, but from most of your critique you seem extremely immature. Your hate against sticks is stupid, Castle is a stick series, though it kicks ass of majority of that "fullbodiedfilledwithmeaning" movies. What's more, you're trying to argue with guys who are much more famous and respectable in animation society, like Miccool. And believe me he IS better than you. Keep trying.

MrSlakt out.

The Little Theif The Little Theif

YAY!

Your not dead, lol.

Intruder : Revelation Intruder : Revelation

I don't know.

This is sure a great flash much better than original intrude, but i liked the first one more, can't evan explain why.

The Unnamed Collab The Unnamed Collab

Great

Looks like Madness Combat in stick style.

It's Only A Dream It's Only A Dream

Have it's potencial.

It looks quite good, art was mostly good... Thou i don't see it as an animation, most parts a just a slideshow with a little mobment.
Keep working.

Asylum 3 Asylum 3

Deserves it's score.

Plain awesome, my congrats.
This guy is actually reminding me of Oscar Johnson's SLAKT main character, thou he was compleatly unkillable.

Rei Rei

Actually

That wasn't that bad. It was really good to say.
Things to improve:
1)Use english language(malo kto tut po russki ponimaet)
2)Enemies wasn't doing anything most of the time doesn't even tried to shoot him.
3)Add another or else this looks really weired.

Shock717 responds:

Thanks.

1) Use English I'll be in the next series will be translated.
2) This error, as written above, I'll try to fix in the next series.
3) Excuse me, what to add?

Rhg3: Fllffl Vs Slice Rhg3: Fllffl Vs Slice

aharan

He IS back indeed.
Awesome anim anyway/

Madness of the Dead Madness of the Dead

Really wanted to give it a ten...

But man, your art was awesome, it was gory enough, i don't even care about that baby(don't know why so many people so worried about it)...
It could be much longer, more fighting, slaughter, gore...
If you make a sequel it will sertenly get a ten( at least from me).